You have finally reached an agreement with your co-parent.  Now what? 

As a former case-flow coordinator and family court counsellor both at the Provincial Court and Court of Queen's Bench, I am armed with knowledge of the Rules of Court, Divorce Act, Family Law Act, and Practice Notes.  If you are representing yourself in the process, and the legal system and documentation is making your head spin, contact me. 

I can assist you in the completion of the required paperwork to obtain your divorce or to enter your mediated agreement into a consent order with the court, as a self represented party.

Have you been served?

If you have been served with paperwork and you don’t know what steps to take, contact me – I can help through direct assistance or by referring you to other resources.